Rhino Costume Pattern Including Head Horns Feet and Sewing Pattern
Performance Rhinoceros Costume Pattern includes:
- Fabrication Pattern for full body, shoes included
- Foam Patterns for arms and Body
- Neck Pattern ( Specially designed for animatronic )
- Lightweight Rhino Head Shell
- 4 feet that fit most human actors
- more advice than you might want to hear
This a prototype pattern made to match replicas from the Animal Makers molds.
This two person suit is amazing to see once built! The most visible, and photographed part of your animated rhino is the face! You get a full face with this order! run in lightweight, hollow plastic. This keeps your performers happy. Originally developed for a circus traveling the UK. Allow yourself at least 90 days to build one. Some of the instructional images show how Animal Makers puts fans, lights and controls inside a welded aluminum frame. You don't have to have that kind of frame, but you will need to create some foundation inside the main body of the rhino.
These items are new and warranted for materials and workmanship for one full year from date of purchase. Freight not included.