Hollywood's Favorite Bear Costume!
Please meet the one-and-only Papa Bear, the largest of our brown bear costumes. This fur matches Mama Brown Bear Costume and Baby Brown Bear suits. Worn by a suit performer or stunt person (included in the pricing) making the suit approximately 7' tall. There are suit actors who fit this suit perfectly. Animated mouth to open and shut, ears drop back, lips animate (both upper and lower lips), and the eyes blink.
One only at this price. No others planned for production.
Rental amount includes:
- dresser on set
- non-union bear costume performer
- Fitting day to preview the look and performance
- One day on set with the dresser and performer (8 hrs)
- dresser performs the animated face on set
- during shooting and after, the costume is treated with anti-bacterial sprays and repaired.
- Transportation of everything needed, including crew, to set
- All snaps are in place, no rips or tears.
The travel cases can be checked as baggage, as well as travel FedEx. Two cases are 36"x24”x24”, then an electronics box that is a 24”x24”x24” cube. All of them are packed to weigh 70 pounds or less.
This suit has been updated with a backpack style head mount. This method removes the weight of the head from the performer's head by suspending the elements from a backpack worn by the suit performer.
More Images and Information about all bear costumes available click here.
VIDEO: Face Animation
Fur is hand wefted National Fiber Tech material. Suit features a full muscle suit inside the stretchy outer fur suit.
The costume ships in 2 cases that are 55 pounds each and sized 24”x24”x36”. Depending on controllers required (recommend 1), then a third, smaller box 24”x24”x24” and 35 pounds is required for chargers, controllers, and batteries
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.