PROFESSIONAL ANIMATED GORILLA COSTUME
- Stands at approximately 7'0" to 7'2" tall
- A 5'11" - 6'1" performer looks out through camera and first person video.
- Lightweight construction allows for ease of movement.
- the Colossus face mold is used in creation of this character
- USA designed and built
- Mouth opens and shuts
- eyes turn back and forth
- eyes blink
- Radio controller and paired receiver are included
- Cooling fan (placed in an updated location)
- FPV goggles with camera built into the nostril
- one 12vdc battery included with charger
- Suit comes with flexible latex gloves
- Optional: arm extensions, or animated arm extensions are available
- replaceable feet and hands
- easy to dress onto a performer
- Super lightweight head / hat
- Video shows the radio controller and inner workings of the animated gorilla face (but does not show the new nose wrinkle animation which is new for 2016)
We also offer a few a gorillas that vary in style and look. Starting with Grodd, Maxims twin with no animation: Hollywood Film Quality Gorilla Costume - Grodd , then we have Colossus, a more formed gorilla suit: Colossus Silverback Professional Gorilla Costume. The smallest gorilla costume we have is Brutus. He doesn't have any animatronics in his head, but is a formed suit for a more relistic gorilla: Hollywood Film Quality Gorilla Costume - Brutus
Maxim has animated blinks, eye turns and eye blinks. The costume also features a fan in the chin of the face to cool the performer. Video FPV goggles are provided to add 120° view. The face and animated shell are identical to Colossus. The main difference between Colossus and Maxim are:
- National Fiber Tech fur
- high end framework inside the body
- video first person headset for performer (180° view)
- dual fan system
Maxim is the animated version of Grodd which offers:
- High end acrylic fur
- simpler framework inside the body
- view out the nostrils (5° view)
- same hands and feet as Colossus
- face from the same mold as Colossus
Shipping of the costume requires 2 cases total. 1 case that is 24"x24"x36", weighing approximately 55 pounds and 1 case that is 22"x22"x21", weighing approximately 65 pounds.
If item is not in stock and is to be built, please contact us to check shop's build schedule.
***ALL RENTALS require Certificate of Insurance, Refundable Rental Deposit, SIGNED Rental Policy Agreement and Terms & Conditions Release Form (after Purchase we will require these before shipment or pick-up)***
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.