Update Your Costume!
Posted by on March 23, 2016
Here at Animal Makers the special effects animal costume is king! Your existing costume may be really cool, but how about taking things up a bit?
- Check out these bird shoes (see photo above).
- Here is a magnificent set of human sized, angel wings;
- Maybe your existing costume is a mammal of some kind? Here's some brown beasty shoes.
- Here are some beasty gloves and medium brown animatronic bear costume paws;
- Here are some white bear paws or here are some cinnamon brown bear gloves;
- Brown Bear Costume Mask;
- Another Brown Bear Costume head with animatronics;
- Here's a great bear costume pattern;
- Gorilla hands;
- Gorilla Head and Face (non-animated) - Colossus
- Gorilla Head and Face (animated) - Colossus
- Gorilla Head and Face (non-animated) - Brutus
- Here's a Gorilla Mask fresh out of the mold (no fur yet, no finishing work done, for Do It Yourself types)
- Here's another Gorilla Mask (out of the Brutus molds)
- Here's a look at gorilla faces and heads available here
- Gorilla Arm Extensions (animated)
- Gorilla Arm Extensions (non-animated)
- Baby Gorilla Movie Prop
- Don't see a gorilla costume part you need? Email Us
- Faux Furs; Amber Brown 2" Pile; Golden Brown 2" Pile, Faux Brown and Blonde 2", Blonde Fox,
- Flocking is great for furring and covering areas like the muzzle and the area above the feet.